Happy New Year!
Friday, January 6, 2012
(6 days late, that is.) The holidays are over...and I'm back in sunny LA. Tuesday in Pennsylvania the high was 25 degrees (not including the wind chill) and my first day back on Wednesday it was 81 degrees. What a change! There's so much brewing in my mind that I want to write about, but I'll start off with a few of my New Years Resolutions, in no particular order:
1) Floss every day
2) Pump iron like a beast
3) Keep in touch with friends and family more
4) Submit more to Tongal (I 100% vouch for this site, it's an amazing opportunity to submit creative ideas/videos for commercials/video content and win money! Here is a pretty funny video and example of work created through Tongal.)
5) Eat like a healthy bunny rabbit
6) Go to Lake Tahoe (and take more trips in general)
7) Work on my old man posture
8) Save some dough
9) Make a new friend
10) Shop less (or maybe shop for others more? anyone need help decorating?!)
11) Blog like a mad woman!
Along those lines, is everyone enjoying the blog? Is there anything you'd like to see done differently, or new content, or topics in particular that you'd like to see more of? Constructive feedback is always welcome!
What are some of your resolutions? I tend to view resolutions as an opportunity to reflect on the past and the things that I wish I had done and acknowledge any flaws or regrets to invigorate myself for the coming year. Happy New Year!