Summer is here. And with each new season comes new clothes and such to lust after.
Welcome to my summer wish list.
J.Crew Factory Soliel Collector Tee $34.50 - Graphic tees are great for summer, this one has fun colors for an extra umph.
2. K. Jacques for J.Crew Saratoga Sandals $295 - Neon is making a come back, but in a subtle way. These leather sandals are a classic and have just a hint of neon.
3. Dolce Vita Quillan Romper $209 - I have a love/hate relationship with rompers, and right now I'm in the love phase. This printed romper is quick, easy, and cute.
4. Parker Bayou Dress $308 - I love a good maxi dress, and this silk printed one would be great for a summer wedding or dressed down for an alfresco brunch.
5. Swell Bottle - I love these bottles. They keep your beverages cold for 24 hours, and hot for 12. They come in a variety of sizes and are pretty much the best invention in drink-ware EVER. Who wants to drink hot water after a day in the sun? Not me. The 25 oz. size holds a whole bottle of wine, too. Hint, hint.
6. J.Crew Shattered Swirl Underwire Tank $115 - These days I'm all about practicing safe sun, and you should be too. Class up your sun tanning with this fun one piece, and top it off with a giant sun hat.
7. Lo and Sons Catalina Weekender $120 - Another life essential. These bags hold an absorbent amount of things and are great for all those weekend getaways. I love the bottom zipper compartment - it's perfect for shoes or even a towel to keep your sand where it belongs.
8. Kate Spade Book Clutch $328 - Possibly the most expensive clutch ever, but also the cutest. I can't get over these 'book' clutches, and these colors are perfect for me. And summer.
9. Lucca Couture Crochet Shift Dress $80 - You can't survive summer without a crochet dress.
10. Madewell Track Short $49.50 - I have to say, I'm all about comfort in my fashion choices, and I'm so happy athletic shorts are 'in'. I love this version in a chic chambray.
11. Otte NY Print Classic Pant $299 - I'm DYING for these pants. Literally. I want them like crazy. I can't imagine anything more that you could ask for in a printed pant.