|A Stunning Beach House via The Style Files|
|Brazil Beach House via The Style Files|
|A Beautiful Home in the Tropics via The Style Files|
Leif Patterned Pinwheel Serving Tray - For all those summer soirees, impress your guests by serving dark and stormy's on this cute tray.
2. CB2 Bodhi Planter - Plants are a great way to bring in nature, and they purify the air as well. Plant some in this summery gold fish planter for a beachy feel.
3. Max Wanger Tulum Print - And this is why I want to go to Mexico. A beach print is great year round and brings in a fresh splash of soothing blues.
4. Target Threshold Pouf - Poufs are a great house accessory that don't require a whole room redo. This jute pouf has multiple functions - ottoman, stool, or even a table by adding a tray on top.
5. Leif Painted Diamond Pillow Cover - Pillows are also a great way to spruce up your decor - I change mine up every few months depending on my mood. I love this watercolor ikat with bright happy colors.
6. Nate Berkus for Target Stamped Vase - Just like plants, flowers are also a great way to brighten things up without breaking the bank. Take advantage of peony season with this clean neutral vase.
7. West Elm Terracotta Pots - More planters. Because you can't have too many plants.
8. Zara Baskets - White washed with a wood accent, these are great to store your magazines, blankets, etc.
9. Moorea Seal Alpamayo Rug - I absolutely love these frasadas, they're durable and can double as throw blankets.
10. Chairish Vintage Rattan Chair - Nothing says summer like rattan. If you already read my rattan post, then you know that I could kill for a rattan chair in my apartment. Nay, rattan everything! Rattan is always fabulous and I simply can't get enough of it.
11. Denim Diamond Rug - I love this easy denim rug with a coastal vibe.
12. CB2 String Lights - Summer = string lights. Don't be afraid to use them inside too - artfully draped over a mirror or hung along a window.