So last week I posted the holiday gift guide for men, and this week I'm covering your bases for all the women in your life. If you're stumped on what to get, the key really is just to listen. Chances are she'll mention at least one thing she wants daily, and probably even has a wish list somewhere outlining exactly everything she wants. But don't worry, I did all the work for you already. Here are 30 gift ideas for your best friend, girlfriend, co-worker, etc. that won't disappoint. For even more gift ideas for women check out my pinterest board here, or for more gift ideas for men check this pinterest board.
j.crew camp socks: the perfect in between sock for chillier days - not quite wool but not too thin either.
2. madewell bendbright studs: these simple gold studs will become a quick staple.
3. anthropologie monogram mug: monogram mugs are perfect for the office, no confusion!
4. triple c amplifier egg: perfect for when you need to bump up the volume.
5. madewell arrow hair pins: upping the bobby pin game in a serious way.
6. ban.do hot stuff thermal mug: maybe the best travel mug ever. I mean, really, ever.
7. sugar paper wall calendar: a new year means a new calendar.
8. h&m makeup bag: girls can never have enough makeup bags.
9. anthropologie pretzel bottle opener: this one is pretty enough to keep out on display.
10. rifle paper co floral coasters: beautiful floral patterns make these coasters a must-have.
triple c power card: so you never run out of juice.
2. cat bird big mouth dish: an excessive amount of trinkets requires the best trinket dishes.
3. herkimer diamond earrings: an easy everyday wear, these earrings are tough with a rough cut.
4. champagne pouch: again, girls always need more things to put their things in.
5. j.crew classic leather belt: you can't go wrong with a great leather belt.
6. s'well bottle: keeps your drinks hot for 12 hours, and cold for 24. And the best part? The 32 oz fits an entire bottle of wine!
7. madewell mountain shadow scarf: this over-sized scarf can double as a wrap and will keep you toasty.
8. toc leather bowl: a leather and gold thing to put your things in.
9. aesop hand soap: this luxe soap smells like a dream.
10. kate spade saturday initial candle: nothing says personal like monograms.
marc by marc jacobs pouch: perfect to hold cards, etc. when you don't want to bring your whole wallet.
2. giles & brother railroad spike cuff: edgy and pretty spiked cuff in gorgeous rose gold.
3. madewell cashmere beanie: because you can't go wrong with cashmere. Or grey.
4. lululemon wunder under pant: every girl loves lululemon. Trust me. These fold over pants are beyond comfortable and are great for the gym or relaxing at home.
5. ll bean fisherman sweater: a classic basic every girl (and guy) should have.
6. jo malone cologne: this luxe cologne lasts and has a scent for everyone.
7. baggu weekend bag: perfect to stash your stuff for a quick getaway.
8. ll bean wicked good moccasins: keep your feet toasty warm in these sheepskin moccasins.
9. j.crew flannel pjs: a pj set is beyond cute and comfortable.
10. gap leather satchel: this all season leather bag is great for any occasion.