02. Ashlyn'd honor roll clutch: (image via Nasty Gal) A perfectly unique chalkboard clutch that you can write clever messages on! It also has an interior mirror to make touch ups in a flash.
03. Native Union clic wooden iphone case: I love this color combo of peach and dark wood on this iphone case.
04. Stateside striped tank: Spring is the perfect time to break out the stripes - a staple in any girl's wardrobe. I love to pair them with florals for a fun play with pattern.
05. Anthropologie impressionist headband: I tend to wear my hair up more often when the weather warms up, and this cute playful headband will take your messy bun to the next level.
06. Nike flex fury sneaker: I couldn't be happier that the fashion gods saw fit to bless athletic sneakers as trendy! These cute and chic sneakers are the perfect comfortable shoe for casual days (and the gym!).
07. Madewell corsica straw beach tote: This woven, textured tote is just the thing to haul your produce from the farmer's market or your towel and book to the beach.
08. Forever 21 tropical brushes: These makeup brushes have the cutest palm leaf pattern!
09. Michael Stars curved hem shorts: I love a good dolphin hem, and these pull-on indigo shorts are easy to dress up or down, making getting out the door that much quicker.
10. Nine Space carmel beach towel: I might be thinking ahead a bit to summer, but you just can't go wrong with these Turkish cotton beach towels that are lightweight and super absorbent.