It is finally starting to cool down in LA (at least this week). I'm after classic pieces this month with a bit of a twist. Check out more fashion posts here, and read on for everything I'm craving these days:
01. Shaina Mote Opus dress: I think this might be the most perfect classic black dress. The kimono style is gorgeous, and you can dress it up or down. Not to mention the flowy silhouette means you can grab that second helping at thanksgiving.
02. Rachel Comey Almer leather wedges: I am completely obsessed with these shoes. They're the perfect non-heel shoe thats a big step up from your traditional wedge. I love how unique and versatile these are!
03. Tiro Tiro Arcos earrings: When it comes to statement earrings, I tend to keep it simple. These are attention-grabbing yet classic all at the same time.
04. Shinola Runwell watch: I converted to Shinola about a year ago and haven't looked back, except to look at all their other amazing watches, including this stunning navy, leather, and gold combo.
05. Ray-Ban retro round sunglasses: Flashy lenses are so fun, and surprisingly, they go with much more than you'd think. The mirrored colored lens trend is one I'm very much on board with.
06. Madewell & Biltmore fedora: Guys, hats are everything lately. They take your outfit from great to fantastically chic, and I fully support you owning many different styles and colors.
07. Ban.do rose gold bobbis: You girls. We all use bobby pins. And now they don’t have to be ugly! These super cute rose gold bobbis are the perfect things to spice up those wispsy tendrils.
08. Lucky Brand Route fringe crossbody: So, it looks like fringe isn't going anywhere. And I'm okay with that. In fact, I embrace it, and I'm ready for fringe on a bigger scale.
09. Madewell patchwork scarf: I love a good oversized scarf - they're perfect to keep you cozy around your neck, or as a shawl.
10. Dior Addict lip glow: A friend recently introduced me to this amazing lip balm/gloss that reacts with each woman's lips to produce a unique color. It's basically a magic lip balm, and it's super moisturizing as well!