Earlier this week I gave you the holiday gift guide for women, and now comes 36 great gift ideas for men. Men are not the easiest people to buy gifts for, but it's certainly not impossible. Stick to gifts that are functional and serve a purpose, but with a twist. Here are 36 gift ideas for men at all price points, and for even more great gifts for men, check my pinterest board.
01. Hasami stackable mug: This sleek mug is a great weight and design, and it stacks for easy storing.
02. Carry on cocktail kit: Never settle for gross airplane drinks again.
03. Ursa major deodorant: Because every guy wants to be 'hoppin' fresh'!
04. Dominoes: Ok this might seem like a strange gift, but if you've never played dominoes it's actually super fun!
05. Public supply notebook: Brings back middle school days, but in a cool way.
06. West Elm reclaimed wood frame: Framing a photo is always a sentimental gift, but make sure it gets displayed in this cool reclaimed wood frame.
07. 11 in 1 tool: Even if they're not handy, they want to be.
08. Shake cocktail book: A good standby for classic and more experimental cocktail recipes.
09. J.Crew socks: Cute patterns and a two pack to boot.
10. Moscow mule mug: They just don't taste the same unless they're in a copper mug.
11. Native union lightening cable: Everyone can always use an extra lightening cable.
12. Apolis luggage tag: This is such a great gift for the price, and in awesome leather.
01. Drink rocks set: Gone are the days of standardly shaped cube whiskey stones. Up the game with ALL the shapes!
02. Kiriko pocket square: This company has unique and stylish printed items.
03. Billykirk leather tray: A great catchall for keys, wallet, and phone.
04. Ursa major walnut razor: Don't let him use just any old razor - make sure it's unique and wood.
05. Machine era wallet: A brass wallet is slim enough for cards and money - just the essentials.
06. Meat book: He's about to get schooled in the meat department.
07. Ebbets field flannel hat: These vintage looking hats are so cool.
08. Everlane dopp kit: This dopp kit is made out of reverse denim!
09. Espresso maker: I love making espresso in a moka.
10. Lightening cable: The knot on this woven cable will keep it from falling.
11. S'well water bottle: I live by these bottles - it keeps you drink cold for 24 hours and hot for 12.
12. Oxhorn money clip: If he carries cash, an oxhorn money clip is a step up from the standard.
01. Concrete shaving set: This is the most beautiful shave set I've ever seen,
02. L.L. Bean chukkas: In cool weather, these lace up chukkas are extra cozy.
03. J.Crew cashmere scarf: Cashmere is always the perfect treat.
04. L.L. Bean signature sweater: The perfect rugged and manly sweater.
05. Billykirk belt: Well made and with a classic buckle, this belt will last forever.
06. Yellow 108 fedora: An accessory he probably hasn't thought about buying for himself, but will love.
07. Timex weekender watch: High-end time keeping without a hefty price tag.
08. Wooden base wine glasses: A departure from your standard wine glass with a wood base.
09. Nike roche sneaker: Cool enough to wear both to the gym and outside.
10. Wentworth pewter flask: Because he should never go thirsty.
11. J.Crew harwick duffle bag: Perfect for a weekend away.
12. Makr sunglass case: This case is beautifully made with unique details: hand stitched edges and brass closure.