Contrary to popular belief, women are ridiculously easy to shop for. The reason? If you're actually listening, they talk about things they want pretty much on a daily basis. I mean, look at me, all I do is blog about things I want! But just in case you're still stumped, here are 36 gift ideas for women, no matter how rich or broke you are. Want more gift ideas? Check out my pinterest board. Looking for men? Check out my holiday gift guide for men.
01. Ban.do disco earbuddies: Disco + ear buds. What more do I need to say?
02. Paint chip calendar: Everyone needs a new calendar for the new year.
03. Herschel wallet: Polka dot and chambray go perfectly together.
04. Herbivore bath salts: Things to pamper and relax are always appreciated.
05. Ban.do iphone case: So that everyone knows she's busy when she's texting.
06. Rosebud salve: This multi-tasking balm soothes dry skin, lips, etc.
07. Makerskit DIY air plant terrarium: I'm obsessed with terrariums and air plants, and I'm pretty sure every other girl is too.
08. Lulie Wallace lunchbox: Because taking your lunch to work should be as fun as this lunchbox is.
09. J.Crew fair isle socks: It's okay to give socks as a gift if they're fair isle.
10. West Elm atelier mug: When her face isn't happy before coffee, at least her mug will be.
11. Minimergency kit: This tiny bag will cover any number of minimergencies that could arise.
12. Baublebar power on the go: Charging your phone with a glitzy gold thing never looked so cool.
01. Ashlyn'd furry keychain: This furry keychain is the perfect accouterment for your bag, keys...the possibilities are endless!
02. Rebecca Atwood stripe pouch: I love this pattern so much I have it in a pillow!
03. Recreation Center dot bowl: A girl can never have too many bowls to put her jewels in.
04. Baublebar koa drops: The mix of materials including wood makes these earrings super unique.
05. Olive wood cheeseboard: The patterned inlay steps up an ordinary cheeseboard.
06. Timex weekender watch: You can't beat a classic watch for this price.
07. ElizabethW sleep mask: Whether traveling or at home, this is great when you need some extra Z's.
08. Sonia Kashuk makeup brushes: Girls always need new makeup brushes. No one actually cleans them as often as they should!
09. Ilia voila lipstick: This brand makes the best natural beauty products.
10. Fossil passport case: One must always travel in style.
11. Loft pom pom hat: Color blocking and pom poms make winter fun.
12. Maison Louis Marie candle: I love this scent so much I also have it in a perfume!
01. J.Crew buffalo plaid scarf: A less traditional pattern than your average tartan, but still festive.
02. Odette NY arrow cuff: A quality piece of jewelry in a trendy arrow.
03. J.Crew parker crossbody: A staple crossbody in a fashionable color spices things up a bit.
04. LL Bean fisherman sweater: Who wouldn't want to cozy up in this sweater?
05. Warby Parker downing sunglasses: A classic shape that looks great on any face in versatile tortoise.
06. Superga 2750 wool sneaker: These sneakers are a cute casual staple in a winter wool.
07. Hario olivewood french press: Anyone would be lucky to have the most beautiful french press in all the land.
08. Etsy leather laptop case: Whether in her bag or as a stand alone, this laptop case is sleek and chic.
09. Gorjana ear crawlers: These bad boys will up any girls ear game.
10. Urban Decay naked smokey palette: Any of the naked palettes are sure to be winners!
11. Fujifilm Instax mini instant camera: Let's face it. Everyone is taking pictures these days, but no one is printing them. This fun camera prints polaroids instantly!
12. Hat Attack XL glam hat: Hats are the perfect accessory to top off any outfit (no pun intended!)