01. Marysia santa barbara bikini: I am in LOVE with Marysia swimwear. It is seriously some of the softest and most comfortable swimwear I've ever had, and this color is calling my name in a very personal and unrelenting way. Plus, how cute are those scalloped edges?
02. Madewell mayla sandal: The chunky leather sandal trend is like summer's version of the wood clog. I'd love to wear these with dresses, jeans, joggers...the list goes on!
03. Clare Vivier denim messenger: It's about time we started seeing chic denim bags. This would provide a welcome contrast to any outfit.
04. Gwyenth Paltrow It's All Easy: As a fan of It's All Good, I am so excited to dive into Gwyenth's latest cookbook with a focus on quick and easy meals. Just what I need!
05. Cuyana cropped trench: This chic number is perfect for cooler days and nights during spring. I love this new cropped take on the classic trench.
06. Madewell shorts: Easy summer shorts in an army green are super versatile.
07. J.Crew checkerboard scarf: This scarf can play double duty and transition from spring/summer to fall with it's cooler color palette.
08. Madewell rio dress: Ruffles and off the shoulder...and a fun pattern! Casual and cute for summer.
09. Ray-Ban round fleck sunglasses: The retro feel is way in style - I love the look of round frames!
10. Lovestitch harbor pouch: The texture and subtle pattern in this little bag is the perfect thing to travel with your makeup in style.
11. Odette NY klaia cage ring: This statement ring will definitely up your ring game!
12. Uniq Find marble phone case: I want marble IRL all over my house, but until I'm rich, I'll have to settle for marble on my phone.
Want more fashion posts? Look no further than here.