This month I’m all about the details – a structured cross body, a textured ruffled dress, embroidery, etc. Summer is finally here and I’m ready for some new pieces to elevate my wardrobe while still functioning as a solid basic.
01. Ace&Jig dress: I recently discovered Ace & Jig, and I am dying for some of their summery gingham clothes, especially this ruffled dress.
02. Clare Vivier crossbody: This medium-sized cross body has a great structured shape and simple, classy details.
03. Bryr clogs: This summery clog has great details like a peep toe and leather laces with fun tassels. A great warm weather clog.
04. Poketo leather card case: This is perfect for those times you don’t need or have room for your entire wallet in a shimmery metallic leather.
05. Palm leaf iPhone case: These cases let the color of your iphone shine through while adding fun illustrated palm leaves and polka dots.
06. Madewell embroidered shorts: I’m loving embroidery for this season, it brings a little something extra to an otherwise ordinary pair of shorts.
07. Glossier phase 1 set: I’ve been hearing rave reviews about Glossier and I’m dying to see what all the hype is about!
08. J.Crew field jacket: For those cooler nights, a casual army jacket is just the thing and will transition to fall effortlessly.
09. J.Crew striped tee: I love a good striped shirt, and this one with punch orange lettering will look great with white jeans for summer.
10. Rifle Paper Co. notebook: When did stationary get SO cute? Rifle paper co has the prettiest floral patterns on their notebooks.