01. Ace & Jig Anna dress: I discovered this company a few months ago and ever since cannot get enough of their beautiful designs. I love the loose fit of this dress and the muted stripes.
02. Meyelo nubuck messenger: The slouchy shape of this nubuck bag is perfect for work or weekends.
03. Madewell river mountain scarf: These colors epitomize 70's vibes and add a little punch of color.
04. Bryr Studio Suzie closed toe clog: I bought this version of clogs this summer and I can't stop wearing them! They are so comfortable and I can't say enough good things about Bryr Studio. I can't wait to add a fall-inspired pair to my wardrobe.
05. Le Labo Rose 31 perfume: This scent is a fresh take on roses that doesn't smell like your grandmother's perfume.
06. The Great chambray romper: The latest line from Emily and Merritt is so amazing. I'm dying for this chambray jumpsuit! A great piece for warmer weather but would transition to fall perfectly with a suede moto jacket.
07. J.Crew felt hat: Hats are one of my favorite fall accessories to wear, and I'm loving the deep burgundy color of this one.
08. Madewell suede zip mini skirt: Incorporating different textures into your wardrobe can really add interest and intrigue and help to diversify your fashion options. Suede is perfect for fall and the zipper adds great detail to an otherwise simple skirt.
09. Tiro Tiro open arch ring: The cut outs in this ring make it a very unique yet simple accessory great for everyday wear.
Whats on your wish list this month? If you like this post, be sure to check out more fashion posts.