It's finally cooling off in LA, and I'm thrilled to be experiencing some "winter" weather! This month I'm after versatile pieces that can be layered for cooler months yet stylistically take you through the seasons to spring.
01. J.Crew denim jacket: I am in love with this jacket! The smock-type cut is the perfect update to an otherwise classic piece that creates an instantly chic silhouette.
02. Ashlyn'd sally clutch: This cute and structured box clutch is just the thing to add a little personality to your wardrobe.
03. Fort Standard bottle opener: Now this is a bottle opener that should be left out for all to see.
04. Ikat scarf: A simple pattern is perfect for all seasons.
05. Herbivore coco rose lip tint: I'm a big fan of Herbivore products, and this lip tint is just as moisturizing as a lip balm.
06. Brass tray: This minimalist tray will look beautiful holding all your jewels.
07. Reebok jogger pants: The athleisure trend is taking hold, but personally I'm all about comfort. The jogger cut steps up the look of ordinary sweatpants for a more put-together feel that's not just for weekends at home or errands.
08. Clare Vivier scalloped luce bag: This structured cross body has a lovely scalloped detail making it great to dress up or down.
09. Madewell denim dress: This versatile denim dress will take you from fall to spring effortlessly. Pair it with ankle boots and a scarf for a warmer look, or flat sandals when it heats up.
10. J.Crew tortoise earrings: These hoops in a fun tortoise pattern have a 70's vibe which I'm all about these days.
11. Red Cap Cards paradise notebook: This is my new favorite source for unique cards, and they also make notebooks in beautiful patterns!
12. Individual Medley card case: When I'm traveling or going out I prefer to bring only the essential wallet items, and the details on this card case are interesting and pretty.
13. The Finer Things book: I am a huge fan of Christiane Lemieux's first book, Undecorate, and was thrilled to learn she published a new book. I can't wait to dig into this one!
14. Woman chelsea boot: I feel like a chelsea boot is essential these days; it takes the skinny jean to the next level and gives off a chic european vibe.