01. Alo Yoga moto pant: These yoga pants have a great subtle contrast that give them an edgy feel.
02. Vooray gym bag: I'm totally obsessed with this gym bag and the gorgeous floral pattern. It even has a separate compartment for your sneakers!
03. Athleta smartwool socks: My theory is that if you have cute socks, maybe you'll be less likely to forget them when you go to the gym.
04. Electric & Rose bra top: When you're not comfortable enough to wear just a sports bra, this top gives you a bit more coverage.
05. Techloom sneakers: These sneakers are super light-weight and breathable, and the heather grey color will go with everything.
06. Yoga mat bag: Get your mat to and from class with ease and in a cute shibori pattern.
07. Athleta tank: I like the high neckline of this tank - just the thing to keep you covered when you're flowing through your yoga practice.
08. Lululemon 1/4 zip: This zip up will keep you warm and the subtle pattern is super cute.
09. Bkr spiked water bottle: Say goodbye to plastic water bottles and up your game with a glass one. And don't worry, the silicone sleeve makes sure you won't break it if it drops.
10. Popactive sports bra: Retro stripes make your underthings just a little more exciting.
11. Reebok strappy tank: The color and cut of this tank are are perfect for any workout.
12. Reebok dance mesh pant: I'm really digging the unexpected accents in workout leggings these days; it's still super comfy but adds a layer of intrigue.
13. J.Crew striped sports bra: I'm eager to try out the New Balance for J.Crew line - I love exclusive collaborations, and these are two brands I can get behind.
14. Lululemon yoga mat: If you practice yoga regularly, a good mat is well worth the investment. I like the Lululemon mats in particular because they are typically longer than most other mats, and I'm a tall lady.