01. Bryr Studio felt clogs: I absolutely love this brand and their clogs. I have one pair that I wear constantly and can't recommend them more! This combo of leather and felt is so unique, and will go with everything.
02. Madewell market popover shirt: A graphic popover is really versatile and will look great as a loose and flowy top or half tucked into your jeans.
03. Chasing Slow: I've heard only the best things about Erin Loechner's new book,about slowing down to find unexpected happiness. I can't wait to read it!
04. Levi's wedgie icon jeans: Ok, the '90's are back in a major way, and I'm getting on board. I'm super into the mom jean look and these Levi's are the best high rise denim out there.
05. Wonderland montclair sunglasses: These nude color sunnies are the perfect accent for any outfit. I love the shape and the subtle color of the frames.
06. Away bigger carry-on: I've been needing a good set of luggage for a long time and Away has some really great features like a compartment for your shoes, a lock, and a USB plug to charge your electronics. No more fighting over that one outlet at the airport!
07. Yield french press: These are some of the prettiest french presses I've seen pretty much ever. I love the shape and the rose gold handle. It makes me want to chuck my Bodem in the trash and never look back.
08. Madewell modernism earrings: I just recently got these earrings and I have to say, they are MAKING my outfits as of late. Modern, statement, and with a 70's vibe...you just can't go wrong here.
10. Lo & Sons catalina weekender: I've had one of these weekenders for a couple years now and I love it. They've made a newer version with some upgrades like a shoulder strap and a padded insert for the bottom pouch. I always use this bag for weekend getaways and also when flying as my 'personal item' or extra large purse - it comes in handy if you do a little too much shopping on your trip!
11. Kristin Ess cleanse & condition: Kristin Ess is basically the reason that I chopped off my hair (#cleartheshoulders anyone?) - she has amazing hair tutorials on The Beauty Deptartment. I was stoked to find out she started a hair care line for Target and can't wait to try it.
12. Wolf Circus zane ring: Lately I've been wanting to diversify my ring game, and I love this subtle statement ring with subdued accent colors.
13. Gourmand candle: It's getting hard to find good smelling candles at an affordable price, and this one definitely won't break the bank.